Monday 12 October 2015

In Everything Give Thanks

In everything give thanks -1 Thessalonians 5:18a

Thank you God that you are good
That your mercy endureth forever
Thank you for the Son who shed His blood
Thank you for the Spirit who will never leave us
Thank you for your Word which is forever settled in heaven
Thank you God for Jerusalem which you have chosen to put your name there
Thank you God for charity that beareth all things and is easy to be entreated
Thank you God that you are holy, that you are whole
Thank you God that you know the end from the beginning
Thank you God for giving the rain
Thank you God for the cold
Thank you God for the ordinances of the sun and moon
Thank you God for warmth
Thank you God that you are holy
For your abundant mercy, faithfulness, and grace
Thank you God for Jesus Christ
The Lamb of God which taketh away the sins of the world
Thank you, God for Christ's sacrifice
That He died for me so that I have
fellowship with you
Thank you God that you never sleep
That whenever I call upon you, you will hear
Thank you God that you are just and the righteous judge
Thank you God that thou seest me
Thank you God for making me whole
That I can see
That I can smell
That I can hear
That I can feel
That I can taste and see that you are good
That I can take pleasure in the work of your hands
Thank you that I can walk
That I can talk
That I can do
That I can think
That I can love
That I can cry
That I can smile
That I can laugh
That I can read
That I can learn
That I can write (sort of)
That I can teach, by your grace
That I can cook
That I can knit
That I love flowers
That I can work
That I can create
That I can run
That I can live
That I can hold my child and learn of him
That I can kiss my love and enjoy him
Thank you God that you are love
That you give family
That you gave me my mother and my father
That you gave me good siblings
That you gave me precious aunties
That you gave me kind uncles
That you gave me sweet cousins
Thank you God for church
That I get to labour for you
Thank you God for the joy we share
Thank you God for the fellowship we have
Thank you God for a good pastor
Thank you God for his wife
Thank you God for all the children
Thank you God for my Bible Class
Thank you God for my students
For their sweetness, helpfulness, thoughtfulness, consideration, energy and kindness
Thank you God that we can learn of you
Thank you God that you give us instruction
That out of your mouth cometh wisdom and understanding
Thank you God that you will guide me with thy counsel and afterwards lead me to glory
Thank you God for our home in heaven
Thank you God that Christ is coming to get us
Thank you God for everything
That you have given us what we do not deserve
That you are longsuffering
That you give and give and give
That you will never leave us or forsake us
That we have access to you by Jesus Christ
That the Spirit maketh intercession for us
That great is thy faithfulness
That your mercies are new every morning
Thank you God that I cannot thank you enough
That you have blessed me beyond measure
That I love you because you first loved me and gave yourself for me
Thank you God that for your tender mercies
For the little blessing everyday that outweigh the big blessings
Thank you God that I do not have the words to praise you and thank you for what you are and do
Thank you God that you never change that you are the same yesterday today and forever
Thank you God that you are God
That there in none else

Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye
lands.
Serve the Lord with gladness: come
before his presence with singing.
Know ye that the Lord he is God; is is he
that hath made us, and not we ourselves;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving.
and into his courts with praise; be thankful
unto him, and bless his name.
For the Lord is good; his mercy is
everlasting; and his truth endureth to all
generation.
Psalm 100

No comments:

Post a Comment